If you’re looking for ways to donate your time, we offer a number of rewarding opportunities to support the museum as a volunteer. Some examples include helping out with one-time special events, conducting ongoing research, or becoming one of our dedicated and knowledgeable docents. Our volunteer program works with your schedule and interests.
By becoming a volunteer, you get amazing perks, including:
- Free admission to the four Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh
- Discounts for parking, classes, food services, and merchandise at our store
- Regularly scheduled enrichment programs that include lectures and conversations with the museum’s curatorial and research staff
- Invitations to receptions and special events
- Work experience and letters of recommendation
To learn more, visit volunteer with art or email our Volunteer Office.