Take a moment to sharpen your senses with this visualization meditation inspired by flower by Wolfgang Tillmans.
Follow along with the audio or text below.
- Take a few moments to look at this photograph.
- Bring your attention to the contrast of the white flower against the dark background.
- Imagine the journey of this single flower: beginning as a single seed that was nurtured by nature, until eventually blooming into a beautiful flower.
- Close your eyes and think of an area where you want to grow in your life.
- Allow yourself to follow any small idea you have, knowing that every new idea must start somewhere.
- Visualize your idea as a small seed. Plant the seed now so the idea can blossom into something larger. See yourself nurturing this seed, feeding it so that it can grow into a beautiful flower.
- Continue like this, visualizing your idea blossoming. Return to this visualization to build confidence and motivation to follow through with your ideas.