Enjoy this meditation on abundance, paired with Untitled by Aleksandra Aleksandrovna Exster. Follow along with the audio or text below.
- Take a few moments to view the painting. Bring your attention to the background first. Shift your attention to the foreground, focusing on the grapes.
- Consider the many meanings that grapes often symbolize. Prosperity, fertility, and abundance are often associated with depictions of grapes.
- Close your eyes and reflect on your own life and the areas in which you experience prosperity and abundance.
- Breathe deeply as you repeat the following phrase: May I have abundance, may I feel joy, may I feel loved.
- Move your attention to a person in your own life and send the energy of this meditation to them: May you have abundance, may you feel joy, may you feel loved.
- Now, expand this meditation to your community, country, and all over the world. May we all have abundance, may we all feel joy, may we all feel loved.
- Close this meditation by committing to one action you can take to spread abundance and joy.