Snap to it and get funky at January’s Third Thursday! Take a deep dive into photography and then shake it like a Polaroid at a STRANGEWAYS dance party!
We’ve got a plan for your cold winter night:
- Explore William Henry Fox Talbot and the Promise of Photography (these are majorly old photos!) with curator Dan Leers
- Discussions with the archivists of the Teenie Harris Archives in Teenie Harris Photographs: In Their Own Voice
- Make and take photography activities
- Tours of photography in our collection
- Polaroid photo booth with Pittsburgh street-style photographer Chancelor Humphrey of Keep Pittsburgh Dope
- Warming up and getting down with STRANGEWAYS
- Late night snacks and drinks will be available for purchase from The Café Carnegie. The Carnegie Museum of Art collection will be open to explore all night long!
On the third Thursday of every month, we keep the art galleries open late, turn up the volume, and welcome partners throughout the city to create exciting, one-of-a-kind programs. Explore our exhibitions, enjoy music, indulge in a late-night café menu, and more. Curate your own experience!