We kinda’ like you, so let’s party together for a lovey-dovey adults-only (18+) night at the museum! We know Valentine’s Day is on February 14, but we want to keep love alive one day more for you and a few hundred of your closest soul mates. Your Third Thursday ticket gets you free access to all the following crush-worthy activities:
- Catch Cupid’s arrow as True T PGH takes over and presents a Valentine’s Day-themed game show: MATCH 412! Queer love is in the air as participants pay homage to the 1962 television show Match Game. Audience members will be able to participate as contestants try to win a date or glory. Pittsburgh’s most innovative queer artists will perform throughout the show.
- Get down to DJ Dezmanian who plays the latest hip hop, house, and pop music before and after MATCH 412.
- Explore our collection on love-centric tours.
- Get all heart-eyed for architecture! Architect Luc Merx and CMU architecture students lead hands-on making experiences and conversations in the Hall of Architecture.
- Carnegie Museum of Art exhibitions and collection galleries will be open to fall in love with all night long!
- Late night snacks and drinks will be available for purchase from The Café Carnegie!
On the third Thursday of every month, we keep the art galleries open late, turn up the volume, and welcome partners throughout the city to create exciting, one-of-a-kind programs. Explore our exhibitions, enjoy music, indulge in a late-night café menu, and more. Curate your own experience!