Join us to hear from a distinguished panel of George A. Romero’s friends, family, and collaborators. They will discuss their memories of the legendary filmmaker and his legacy for cinema, the horror genre, and the city of Pittsburgh.
- Suzanne Desrocher-Romero
- Tina Romero
- Lori Cardille, actress (Day of the Dead)
- Gaylen Ross, actress (Dawn of the Dead, Creepshow)
- John Harrison, actor/director/composer (Creepshow, Day of the Dead, Diary of the Dead)
- Gary Streiner, producer/sound engineer (Night of the Living Dead)
- Russell Streiner, actor/producer (Night of the Living Dead)
- Tony Buba, director/sound recordist (Dawn of the Dead, Martin, Day of the Dead)
- Daniel Kraus, author (The Living Dead—forthcoming, co-authored by Romero)
- Steven Schlozman, author (The Zombie Autopsies)
- Greg Nicotero, special effects artist (The Walking Dead, Day of the Dead)
- Christine Romero, actress/producer (Martin, Dawn of the Dead, Creepshow)
Presented by the University of Pittsburgh Humanities Center and Carnegie Museum of Art.