- Thurs., Oct. 27, 2022, 6–8 p.m.
- Thurs., Dec. 29, 2022, 6–8 p.m.
- Thurs., Jan. 5, 2023, 6–8 p.m.
- Thurs., Feb. 2, 2023, 6–8 p.m.
- Thurs., Mar. 2, 2023, 6–8 p.m.
- Art Studio
- Hall of Architecture
- Free with admission
Join us for a teen-focused drop-in art-making and inquiry inspired by the currents, ideas, questions, and materials found through Is it morning for you yet?, the 58th Carnegie International. Each workshop is designed by the teen members of the Youth Art Initiative, our youth advisory group, for teens!
These workshops are free with museum admission. No registration is required. Classes will meet in the Hall of Architecture and the Art Studio.