Celebrate International Museums Day and Art Museum Day with the curators of Carnegie Museum of Art!
All afternoon, experts from several fields will be available in different museum galleries for conversation. Come say hello, ask a question, and chat about the works on view.
- 1–2 p.m. Dan Leers, curator of photography, in Deana Lawson
- 1–2 p.m. Charlene Foggie-Barnett, Teenie Harris Archive specialist, in Teenie Harris Photographs: Service and Sacrifice
- 2–3 p.m. Rachel Delphia and Margaret Powell, curator and curatorial assistant of decorative arts and design, in the Ailsa Mellon Bruce Galleries
- 3–4 p.m. Alyssum Skjeie, program manager in architecture, in the Hall of Architecture
- 3–4 p.m. Hannah Turpin, curatorial assistant for contemporary art and photography, in Deana Lawson
- 4–5 p.m. Louise Lippincott, curator of fine art, in Visions of Order and Chaos: The Enlightened Eye
- 4–5 p.m. Dominique Luster, Teenie Harris Archivist, in Teenie Harris Photographs: Service and Sacrifice