Recharge and refresh at Carnegie Museum of Art! Spend a full day focusing on your well-being through exercises in meditation and movement with special collection tours! Participate in as much or as little as you’d like to hit your inner reset button. All tickets include free admission to Carnegie Museum of Art and Natural History.
Relax. Move. Stretch. Dance. Meditate. Renew.
Tickets include access to the following schedule of events:
- 10 a.m.: Yoga with Carnegie Museum of Art yoga instructor Stefanie Zito
- 11 a.m.: Collection Tours
- 11 a.m.: Meditative Drawing
- 12 p.m.: Vox Lumina Sound Bath with Crystal Bowls and Didgeridoo
- 1 p.m.: Kick and Core Strength Class with trainer Rebecca Pich
- 2 p.m.: Collection Tours
- 2 p.m.: Meditative Drawing
- 3 p.m.: Cardio Dance Class with Kristy Boyle of Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre
Health and wellness experts will be on hand between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. with tips on nutrition, self-care, and more. Check-in will be available all day outside of the Music Hall Foyer.
Participants must be 18 or over. All participants are encouraged to bring their own fitness mat. A coat and mat check will be available while visiting galleries.