Join us for spotlight tours throughout the day by curators from across Carnegie Museums, who will share insights, interpretations, and appreciations.
- 11:15–11:45 a.m.: Albert Kollar, Collections Manager of Geology/Invertebrate Paleontology at Carnegie Museum of Natural History, on Park McArthur’s Pits, 2018. Meet in Scaife Gallery 16.
- 1–1:30 p.m.: John Wenzel, Director of Powdermill Nature Reserve of Carnegie Museum of Natural History, on Abel Rodriguez’s The Namer of Plants, mid-1990s to present. Meet in Heinz Gallery C.
- 2–2:30 p.m.: Dan Leers, Curator of Photography at Carnegie Museum of Art, on photography in Dig Where You Stand. Meet at the back of Gallery Two, at the entrance to Dig Where You Stand.
- 3–3:30 p.m.: Jessica Beck, Milton Fine Curator of Art at The Andy Warhol Museum, on Alex Da Corte’s Rubber Pencil Devil, 2018. Meet in Heinz Gallery C.
- 4–4:30 p.m.: Costas Karakatsanis, Researcher of Fine Arts of Carnegie Museum of Art, on Lucy Skaer’s My Terracotta Army, my Red Studio, my Amber Room I, 2013. Meet in Gallery One.