Enjoy this guided meditation paired with Aristide Maillol’s Night. Follow along with the audio or text below.
- Sit in a comfortable position.
- Take a few deep breaths and contemplate the quiet, inward reflection embodied by the figure in the sculpture. Consider what the figure might be thinking in this pose.
- Close your eyes and breathe deeply. Follow each breath to your internal self as the air moves in and out of your body.
- As thoughts emerge, acknowledge them without any judgement. Then allow them to pass with your breath.
- Continue in this pattern, following your own internal thoughts as they come and go with your breathing.
- Breathe, acknowledge, release. Reflect on your thought patterns as you gain a deeper insight into your mind.